Monday 29 November 2010

Cheaters

So I lost the t-shirt of the week competition. All week I was begging friends to help me, and they did. I am so thankful. But in the end it wasn't enough and I lost. Which was fine, because I was still happy knowing that I had so much support.
However...

This morning I got an e-mail from www.tshirtoftheweek.com explaining to me that cheating had occured in the contest. Appearently someone figured out how to vote multiple times in one day from the same computer.
This annoys me becuase now I don't know wether I should have won or suffered a bigger loss without the cheater(s). I am exhausted from the stress of gathering votes and racing like a rat begging for crumbs. They say that we will have another chance, which to me is... well, not too attractive(at least not with the same print).

No comments:

Post a Comment